This workshop will focus on how to increase school attendance amongst Indigenous students.
Highlighting the importance of learning basic life skills at school will help to increase retainment numbers in the workplace and tertiary education sector later in life.
By attending this workshop you will:
- How to overcome cultural clashes to increase school engagement
- How to create a universal view of education
- How to build skills from a younger age for sustainable pathways
- How diversity in school programs can increase attendance
- The importance of partnering with TAFE’s and other pre-operational programs to increase post school pathways